Aixa M. Torres-Ramirez, DMD
Dr. Aixa M. Torres-Ramirez is an American Board Certified Pediatric Dentist; and a Diplomat of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry. She is licensed to practice in the United States; the United Kingdom and Germany, and is trained in Pediatric Advanced Life Support and Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation.
Dr. Torres-Ramirez completed her Dental Education at Washington University School of Dental Medicine in St. Louis, Mo; and her Advanced Pediatric Training and Education at Nova Southeastern University in Ft. Lauderdale, Fl.
Prior to joining the Military, she was in Private Practice. Among other military duties, while on active-duty for the USAF, she was appointed Chief of the Pediatric Dentistry Department in RAF Lakenheath.
Dr. Torres-Ramirez is an active member of:
- College of Diplomats, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- European Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- General Dental Council
- German Dental Association
- German Pediatric Dental Association
- Gnathos- The Rickets School of Bio-progressive Education
- Colegio de Cirujanos Dentistas de Puerto Rico
Dr Aixa M. Torres-Ramirez has also taken active participation in:
- Miami Children Hospital Craniofacial Team
- Special Olympics: Special Smiles
- Dental Volunteers for Israel